Tuesday, October 09, 2018

Working with Dotty

By Bob DeMarco

Dorothy DeMarco
Dotty is complaining to me that her knees are hurting. This happens every day. I don't remember her ever complaining about her knees back in the days when we were going to the gym.



In a few minutes I'll start convincing Dotty that we need to go to the pool for some exercise. I already know that she is going to say NO several many times. I know this because I started working on her a few hours ago. Dotty has already told me NO over and over.


No longer available

Original content Bob DeMarco, the Alzheimer's Reading Room



More About the Alzheimer's Reading Room


Related

What is the Difference Between Alzheimer’s and Dementia

How to Test Your Memory for Alzheimer's and Dementia (5 Best Tests)

Dementia Patients are People Too

Communicating in Alzheimer's World


No comments:

Post a Comment